Did anyone say cookies?
We heard you!
Cookies are the most popular sweet among young people as they are easy to carry anywhere, usually made of chocolate, crunchy on the outside, and melt in your mouth immediately.
Teenagers especially prefer cookies instead of cake on their birthdays to take to school or share with their friends.
If your teen is also a Fortnite crazy fan, what’s better than quick and delicious Fortnite cookies on their birthday!
Baking cookies is not as difficult as some people may say. However, you need a full-proof recipe to make sure that your cookies turn out finger-lickin’ good.
How to Bake Fortnite Cookies?
Baking Fortnite cookies is incredibly easy if you have ready-made cookie dough at hand. However, what if you do not have it at home?
We will tell you how to make delicious Fortnite cookies from scratch as well as ready-made cookie dough when you are looking for a quick alternative.
Fortnite Cookies Recipe (from scratch)
Some people like to bake cookies and cakes from scratch for flawless results. This recipe is for you if you are one of them.
You need a few simple ingredients, an electric mixer (such as KitchenAid), measuring cups, measuring spoons, a spatula, a baking tray, and a baking sheet.
- Salted butter 1 cup (softened)
- Granulated (white) sugar 1 cup
- Brown sugar 1 cup
- Eggs 2
- All-purpose flour 3 cups
- Vanilla extract 2 tsp
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chocolate chips or chunks 2 cups
- Icing Per choice
- Preheat the oven to 375°F degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, line the baking tray with a baking sheet and set it aside.
- Sift and mix flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl.
- Put the butter into the electric mixer bowl and turn it on. Add sugar gradually.
- Cream the sugar and butter together until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla to the butter and sugar mixture.
- Put the prepared dry mix (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt) into the wet mixture.
- Beat everything until combined.
- Switch off the mixer and add chocolate chips. (you can skip them if you want to decorate the cookies with fresh cream)
- Fold them using a spatula.
- Scoop the prepared cookie dough onto the baking sheet. Use a tablespoon or ice cream scoop for this purpose. Make sure to place them 2 inches apart, so they do not stick to each other.
- Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes before they turn all brown.
- Leave them for 2 – 3 minutes and move to the cooling rack.
- Ice the cookies with the icing of your choice to make a Fortnite v-buck pattern.
- Let your Fortnite cookies sit for a while before you devour them.
Fortnite Cookies (from ready-made sugar cookie dough)
This recipe is for times you want your delicious v-buck cookies immediately. You do not need to put in much effort or buy multiple ingredients. All you need is a baking tray, baking sheet, and a spatula.
- Sugar cookie dough
- Vanilla Icing
- Preheat your oven to 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Scoop your cookie dough two inches apart onto the baking tray lined with parchment paper. You can also use pre-cut, unbaked cookies. Take them out of the packet and place them on the baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or according to the instructions on the packet.
- Take your Fortnite cookies out when they turn light golden brown.
- Cool for 2 – 3 minutes and remove from the baking tray.
- Mix food color in some of the icing to decorate your quick and delicious Fortnite cookies. Make the v-buck pattern of your choice to surprise your Fortnite fan!
What makes the Perfect Cookie?
If you have tried baking cookies before, but they did not turn out as good as you wanted, don’t worry!
Here are all the important things you need to remember when making cookies this time.
- Do not substitute oil for butter
- Check the expiry date of all ingredients
- Beat in the eggs properly
- Do not over-mix the ingredients
- Fold in the flour lightly
Keeping these few factors in mind will give you the perfectly delicious and gooey cookies you have always wanted.
What makes a cookie chewier?
If you want to make your cookies chewy, use butter and brown sugar instead of vegetable shortening and white sugar. Moreover, use an adequate amount of baking soda. The baking time also impacts the texture of the cookies. A shorter baking time results in softer and chewier cookies.
Should I use baking soda or baking powder in cookies?
Baking soda helps make cookies chewy, whereas baking powder makes them lighter. Adding baking soda and baking powder together results in chewier cookies as baking powder contains baking soda along with other ingredients.
What happens if you don’t put eggs in cookies?
Eggs do not add a particular flavor to cookies. Yet, they save the cookies from becoming crumbly and dense. The absence of eggs makes them too dry and difficult to spread out. However, you can substitute eggs with water or milk per need.